Documents Required

Documents Required

The application form from the Prospectus, must be filled in by the applicants, in their own handwriting and duly signed. Self attested photocopies of the following documents should be attached to the application form. The documents should be attached in the following order for all Applicants:

  1. Two recent passport size photographs (taken not earlier than 3 months from the date of application) one of which should be affixed to the Application Form in the space provided and the other photograph should be affixed to the Acknowledgement Card.

  2. Statement of marks of H.S.S.C. (Std. XII) or its equivalent examination.

  3. Leaving/Transfer Certificate from School or College attended last, signed by the Headmaster/Principal of the Institute (if applicable).

  4. Birth Certificate from Competent Authority.

  5. Certificate of Residence from the Mamlatdar, indicating period of continuous residence (minimum last 10 years) of the applicant in Goa, preceding the month of application.

In case, the continuous residence in Goa is less than 10 years but more than 5 years, and the applicant wants to claim concession on the ground of parents/grandparents being born in Goa, the birth certificate of either of the parents/grandparents from the Registrar of births and Deaths and document to establish their link with the applicant.

An applicant claiming concession in period of residence under category 1 must produce attested photocopy of the Goa Government order indicating the place and period of deputation and posting outside the State of Goa or a certificate stating that he is a student of navodya Vidyalaya from Goa.

In case Residence Certificate is issued by Mamlatdar on or before 31/12/2009, applicant shall provide documentary evidence to establish their continuous residence in the State of Goa, immediately preceding the last date/month of application.

NOTE: All those claiming concession in tution fees (Category 1, 5, 6, & 8) must submit at the time of admission “Certificate of income” in original issued by Panchayat, countersigned by the Block Development Officer (for village areas) or Chief Officer of Municipalities (for Municipal areas) stating the annual income of both the parents, from all the sources (including agricultural income).