A. Cancellation of Admission by Head of the Institute
1) If any information/certificate submitted by the applicant in connection with his/her admission is found to be incorrect, later on at any time, his/her admission shall be cancelled forthwith and the entire fee shall be forfeited.
2) Admission offered to the applicants shall be cancelled if, at a later stage, the Goa University declares that the applicant is not eligible for admission. In this case, the entire fee, except admission fee (Rs.1,000/-) will be refunded.
3) If the candidate expires or become invalid within ninety days of the date of final admission, the entire fee including the admission fee shall be refunded.
B. Cancellation of admission by the candidate
1) Admission fee of Rs.1,000/- shall not be refunded under any circumstances except under Clause A-3 above.
2) If an applicant cancels the admission after the start of the academic session, he/she shall be entitled for refund of fees, provided the refund is sought within 10 days from the date of first admission/date of start of academic session, whichever is later. Rs.500/- shall be deducted towards cancellation charges by the Institution.
3) If an applicant cancels the admission after the start of the academic session but within 30 days from the date of admission/date of start of academic session, whichever is later, he/she shall be entitled for refund of fees, after deducting Rs.1,000/- towards cancellation charges by the Institution. This amount is in addition to the deduction of admission fee of Rs.1,000/-.
4) No refund will be admissible, if an applicant cancels the admission 30 days after the start of the academic session. However, if the vacancy created due to his/her cancellation is filled subsequently, he/she will be entitled for the refund as per the Clause B-3 above. Such applicants shall apply for refund within 15 days of his/her cancellation and after filling up the said vacancy.